The DISCO VET project aims to come up with a data structure of course and content typology based on current European and national standards and new research. The resulting grid of extra metadata enables a better mapping and manageability of their badges for VET, HE and CPD institutions.
Based on the grid, an open source displayer will be developed, accompanied by a 30 hours course on open badges and DSCs targeted to the issuers and validators to support the implementation of the displayer platform in their institutions.
All public results will be shared on this page during the project.
- Report: Skills for open badges and digitally signed credentials in the new era
- Grid of extra metadata as a base for development – not public
- Displayer Specification – not public
- Learning portal in Moodle
- 30 hours multimedia course for issuers and validators on the use of the displayer platform (IO3) – access with registration. If you would like to register, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
- Displayer platform (open source) (IO2) called DIScoPLAYER or DcP – access with registration. If you would like to register, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- USER GUIDE to DIScoPLAYER platform
- Training of admin staff and lecturers/trainers on the use of the platform and open badges during a short-term staff training event. See report on the training here
- During piloting we used a Badge quality system to evaluate the quality of their newly created badges – not yet public
- Validation guidelines (IO4) – not public
- Lessons Learned Kit (LLK): 3 publications to share the results. With multimedia elements (IO4)
- 12 multiplier events: last 6 are the validation workshops
- Evaluation report on validation