The DISCO VET project aims to come up with a data structure of course and content typology based on current European and national standards and new research. The resulting grid of extra metadata enables a better mapping and manageability of their badges for VET, HE and CPD institutions.
Based on the grid, an open source displayer will be developed, accompanied by a 30 hours course on open badges and DSCs targeted to the issuers and validators to support the implementation of the displayer platform in their institutions.
All public results will be shared on this page during the project.
- Report: Skills for open badges and digitally signed credentials in the new era
- Grid of extra metadata as a base for development – not public
- Displayer Specification – not public
- Learning portal in Moodle – not yet public
- 30 hours multimedia course for issuers and validators on the use of the displayer platform (IO3) – not yet public
- Displayer platform (open source) (IO2)
- User guide to DISCO platform use
- To train admin staff and lecturers/trainers on the use of the platform and open badges during a short-term staff training event. It is also the piloting
- During piloting we use a Badge quality system to evaluate the quality of their newly created badges
- Lessons Learned Kit (LLK): 3 publications to share the results. With multimedia elements (IO4)
- Validation guidelines (IO4)
- 12 multiplier events: last 6 are the validation workshops
- Evaluation report on validation